As a privately owned hotel and Inn, which has recently in 2021 been noted as the top hotel in Hampshire by worldwide review site TripAdvisor, and the 7th Best Place to Work in Hospitality by the Caterer with hotel staff voted awards 2021.
We have no tricks up our sleeve when recruiting, what we offer is genuine, and the most important thing is a great working environment with a team spirit. As a privately owned hotel, you will work closely alongside the owners and managers unlike many chains where you may be in reality a number and commodity. You will have access to the team at the top, who will always be there for a chat, a hello and general wellbeing, support and occasionally a ticking off 😉. Holding a position at one of the regions premier and most well reputed hotels is great for any CV and your guaranteed to be proud of where you work.
Whilst experience is advantageous to working at FP, for those working alongside our guests Front of House, the main quality we want is a bubbly, smiley personality alongside a willingness to always go the extra mile for each other and our guests. FP is a fast-paced environment with a unique buzz unlike many other venues. Whilst we are a busy, our levels of personnel are always comfortable to ensure you dedicate time and personality to each guest.
In addition to working alongside a superb team we also offer the following:
- Guaranteed minimum 9.50-10.00* per hour for all qualified servers, cleaners, and bartenders over 20 years. A minimum 8.50 per hour for qualified staff over 18 years and 8.00 over 16 years. *determined by experience/performance.
- 28 days holiday for full time staff, PLUS an extra day given for every year’s service up to a maximum of 5 extra days starting 2021.
Birthdays off, subject to availability.
- An end of season PRIDE bonus award of up to £500* for all staff who are seen to go clearly “above and beyond” their normal expected job. These bonuses are nominated by the team and decided by hotel GM and Director, and focussed on those who consistently support the hotel above and beyond their normal hours/duties, and who step in to support the team and hotel during what is challenging times. *full time staff, bonus amount is calculated on average hours worked and paid end of October.
- Funding and support with job related college training on request.
- Generous gratuities paid to all staff periodically and fairly distributed on hours worked.
- 30% discount on all facilities for you, your friends and family when you are dining/drinking/staying at the hotel with them.
- Uniform provided.
- Food provided on duty, including dietary requirements.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- Monthly cash awards of 200.00 for team member of the month, alternating front of house and back of house.